Thursday, September 22, 2011

$5.00 Instant Credit!! Awesome Site! Today - $125.00 Necklace for $7.00!!



This looks like a great site, one that I might like a little too much! They have a nice range of prices, from pricey to affordable, so I imagine anyone can find something! Check out the boots in the picture! I am in LOVE with them. Wearing them would likely result in a broken ankle, but do I care? Ummm....nope! 


In addition to their other deals, they have a 'daily deal'. Today you can grab a necklace valued at $125.00, for only $7.00 after your instant $5.00 credit, plus you get free shipping! I don't think I would wear it, but I'm sure someone out there will love it! Just check out the 'daily deal' link at the top of the screen or shop another category. Get your $5.00 credit and free shipping on all your orders, by clicking the picture or here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment